Individual therapy can help you in many ways and can lead to a new understanding about yourself, healthy changes in behaviour, new ways to deal with problems, and improved relationships with the people around you. I work in partnership with clients to explore a variety of issues that may impact their lives. These can include:
- Navigating through life transitions and milestones
- Struggling with personal identity, acceptance, and self-worth
- Exploring sexuality, gender, and sexual health issues
- Living with feelings of depression and anxiety
- Managing compulsive, unhealthy behaviours
- Improving and strengthening relationships and connections with others
During our time together, I will use a variety of therapy techniques to help you explore your issues and reach your goals by helping you to better understand your emotions and promote healthier thoughts and behaviours.